Welcome to www.makemoneylike1234.blogspot.com , If you like our site Please Link to us on your Blog or Website. Copy our Site's HTML Link from Bottom of the Page. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/lifeisjob

Blog & Adsense Tutor

My Holiday earnings were $89 USD
Unfortunatly the earnings from adsense on last holiday were only $89 USD. It is surprise for me about such a low earnings. I will improve it up to $200 daily. you can visit here how I am earning maximum.

Adsense is better than any other publisher
I use many publisher but no one is like and good as adsense. my experience with adsense is very good and unforgetable. thanks adsense and thanks google.
I have experience with YPN but that is not working as adsense. because of YPN beta version. I am most satisfied with adsense. You should try this. ask my for help at tcp@hotmail.com
I am earning $100 USD daily
This is the first time I started earning $100 USD on regular basis. it is tremendous experience for me. if you want to learn how i am doing this just mail me at tcp@hotmail.com. Waiting to teach you. How to earn maximum amount with adsense.
Adsense Proof ThisMonth Earnings



International Adsense Tutor
I ,in the past one year, earned very small from adsense. I could earn only $2 to $4 per day from adsense with this site www.makemoneylike1234.com . I was very regreted that i spent most of my time in doing useless things with adsense. U know? That i devoted all my spare time, days and night nearly 10 hours everyday in my blogs and sites but what i got back is not compensated to what i spend.
In the end, with all of those time devotion in searching and some money spendig to buy all the tricks and secrets, i could successfully earn a real big bug for my life and i could live in a healthy way.
No need to sit in front of computer everyday and ask someone to click or using any illegal techniques which could be banned by adsense at all. But instead, you will earn at least 5$ per blog by following my techniques.
I will teach you to earn $50 or more than this amount from your blog everyday and get paid by Google Corp. instantly at the end of the month.
If you don't follow these tutor, you won't be able to earn a big bug like me and all of your time is spent wastely as i did in the past.
To tell you the truth, i could earn at least $100 everyday from all of my blogs. Take the proof here what i could earn in just a day



1. Make Autoblog which you can earn from it everyday without working with it any more. Just spend 30 minutes for the first time then everything is automatic.
2. Technique how to find high price keyword for your blog which is very useful in adsense earning. Just put one keyword, you could get tremendous relative other high pay per click.
3. How to find free article for you blog and get it post automatically everyday to your blog.
4. Give you the method to get free fresh unique contents for your blog, but need your time a little bit to post it. So it is not automatic but it is best if you want fresh unique content. i have 100000 free articles for you to make it unique and the best thing is they are all collected in the specific group for you to make it unique.
5. I will explain you how to check the blog is essential or not. And how is important of your blog to the people and Google. Detail about blog.
6. I will tell you how to make your blog important to Search Engine and Esp, Google. This way you could get all of your traffics from the father of search engine, Google source. Your ads click is value if all your traffic from Google.And this is the way i earn from it a big money.
7. You will get all my free software to promote your blog easily. This software is the best i love cuz it could find me any relevant high Page Rank Blogs and websites and leave your backlink there. You need to use it in order to increase your blog page rank this way.I use this method, i could increase my blog to page rank 2 and page rank 3.You know how neceesary of Page Rank? Yes, it is what Google love and your blog will be checked by google everyday.
8. I give you the script to hide your back link and get your comment approved immediately 99%. Use it to promote your blog and website.
9. I give software for you to make original article and esp you can use it to make the original comment to post in someone's blog. Then you leave your link there.
10. If you need the software to earn fast by hiding your link, such as linkshield, i could give you for free.
11. I have many tools and tricksfor you to earn with adsense if you need more.
12. After study, you can ask me any questions about adsense and i will appreciated to tell you.
If interested, contact me tcp@hotmail.com
I will use team viewer to teach you online.

Digg this

 

0 comments: